Baywatch!!!

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
gdynia%20078.jpg

this is the same bird that appeared in my previous photo of a sunrise called "I feel lonely" however the bird turned a bit.

your photo lacks something...
bikini's
either that or it's an uncomfortably misleading title :p

i like it though.
i like the use of dof to separate the bird from background, it doesn't seem like i've seen a lot of sunset shots that did that

a crazy idea- if you happened to capture more in this shot, but cropped it off for this post, try lowering the bottom and bringing in the right a little bit. it would display (more prominently) the sea, sky, and clouds as three distinct bands. then you would have a strong feel of 2-dimensionality to this piece.
actually, if this is the whole photo, you could do that pretty easily in photoshop. just increase the canvas size downward and clone a little bit, that sea is pretty homogenous

Have I ever told you that I love your work? I looked through the pictures that you recently posted and they are all excellent!

There is something truly great in you, do you know that? Your enthusiasm is infectious! Yeah no more wandering just see the sun.. :D

thank u very very much alison and tsien :) I'm really glad that someone likes my photos :)

lmao, this is how to get people to open threads.... this is really lovely, Mentos!! Nice job! :D

hmm thanks all... actually I got it printed in 10x15 cm and put it into my photo album. I like this photo and I think that's the most important, thx for comments!

Most reactions

Back