BBC Masterclass!! FREE TO DOWNLOAD!

DerekSalem

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok so the BBC is the organization responsible for things like Planet Earth as well as the upcoming sequel "Life". This new sequel is supposed to *shatter* the videography and photography that was featured in Planet Earth. They've taken some of the best photographers in the world and subjected them to 18 months of living in remote areas to get some of the most amazing shots in history. Now, the BBC has released what they call the "Master Class".

The Master Class is a huge set of PDFs that explain photography in every single detail. You want to learn how to use Macro effectively? There's a Master Class for that. Want to learn Wildlife shooting? Master Class. Portraits? Well, you get the point.

I figured that this would be the best section of the forum to post this because there are often new users here asking about some of the very things this "Master Class" can explain in excruciating detail. If anyone wants to add it to the FAQ sticky please just take the link and throw it up there (although credit would be nice for the find!)

BBC Wildlife Magazine

Saw some of the "Life" series the other night (narrated by Oprah) and it was OUTSTANDING!!! Some of the stuff on there dropped my jaw more than once.

Good find. I strongly disagree with their choice to have Oprah narrate the new series though. David Attenborough will forever be the best narrator.

Good find. I strongly disagree with their choice to have Oprah narrate the new series though. David Attenborough will forever be the best narrator.

David is the best, i don't know who will replace him when he retires soon

Stacy Keach?

I agree but he's not getting any younger and will have to be replaced at some time, he's the all time best...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: he's 84 years old...

Will definitely be downloading when I get back to the computer. Using the iPhone to browse right now while kids are going down for naps.

Most reactions

Back