BBC Photography Masterclass

There was a thread here a while ago about it... I guess it's pretty good. I don't have BBC2 so I wouldn't know...
I'm guessing they wouldn't have a show about photography that is blatently wrong.

I think ive seen this, is it where they get 3 pro photogs and give them cameras that they are not used to? eg. some old guy got a top of the range nikon dslr and some other bloke who is used to take landscapes got given a mobile camera phone. If it is the same program, it's quite interesting, not really educational as such but defo worth a watch.

BTW the guy with the camera phone failed miserably, he was nearly crying with frustration because he couldnt stop camera shake, he even screwed the phone on to a massive tripod, but then it fell off and dropped over the side of a 30ft wall. it was hilirious :D

It looked quite interesting! Very much like the gallery on this forum! They had small clips where pros would briefly describe techniques and then the presenter would pull up some examples submitted by the public & critique them! I must say most of the photos submitted to the Digital Image Of Britain are amazing!

John MF- It's a weekly series on interactive BBC (not the normal BBC broadcasts) They show a gallery of submitted photos then every 30 mins or so show the weekly photography masterclass. Website is here ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts/apictureofbritain/competition.shtml ) & I definately recomend taking a look at the galleries!!

Oh and the date for the last submissions is 31st July.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back