BBC: Planet Earth

Mesoam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone else LOVE this show? I can’t get enough of it. I picked up the box set of DVD’s for my mom for Christmas, needless to say I left their house with them, :lol:

The images they capture really are spectacular. Whenever I find I can’t sleep I’ll throw one of the discs on and just fall asleep to it. So relaxing but at the same time exciting (if that makes any sense?)

Yeah, Planet Earth is awesome. I prefer the BBC one myself. Because, I think there's one with an American person talking, isn't there? Anyways, my brother got the British one on Blu-Ray and as expected, it looks amazing.

I have the set and watched it twice already. Amazing!...

There's another series called the Blue Planet, it was completed before Planet Earth, and it deals specifically with the earth's bodies of water. Amazonian life, oceans, antarctica, that sort of thing. My dad and I watch it together and you see sharks tearing animals limb from limb, and you wonder who was the crazy person that got close enough to the feeding frenzy to actually film it?
Superb.

i have seen the whole series in american and bbc ad i like the bbc better. they both are amazing though!!! probably the best show that has ever come on t.v.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back