BBCs New Top Gear

BananaRepublic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Its pretty rubbish

Is it where the rubbish hits the road?

I couldn't even make it through the first episode before I got bored and turned it off. I've been a huge fan of Clarkson, May, and Hammond since I started watching a few years ago. My wife who naturally cares nothing about cars whatsoever loves watching old episodes with me. Sometimes makes her laugh until she can't breathe. Nice try BBC but I'll watch re-runs.

Isn't about photography.
When the production goes on challenges,, Africa, South America etc it has some of the best photography on TV, all be it videography,

I couldn't even make it through the first episode before I got bored and turned it off. I've been a huge fan of Clarkson, May, and Hammond since I started watching a few years ago. My wife who naturally cares nothing about cars whatsoever loves watching old episodes with me. Sometimes makes her laugh until she can't breathe. Nice try BBC but I'll watch re-runs.

To be fare the second episode was better mainly because Evans had to take a back seat somewhat plus the rest of the cast actually know a few things about cars

Is it where the rubbish hits the road?

No its rubbish and there happens to be roads involved.
aef50301d056b522f7d092eb9dbfcc25.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back