BBCs New Top Gear

The thing I like about Chris Evans is his charity work he makes millions every year for children in nead

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

That is very nice of him. I wish it made him less annoying LOL!
I wouldn't mind being £100,000,000 behind him in the bank

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Saw the latest episode last night, episode 3. Since the navy pilot spewed after a ride with the German girl Sabine, which seemed ridicules to me, there is going to be a running joke about people vomiting in cars from now on.

The BBC want to get away from the three angry with guys scenario and have pulled enough presenters to represent every ethnicity, 4 this week, which is fare enough plus they seem to know what there talking about, with the exception Evans who must represent stupid and annoying white men.

They go on a lot about double clutch gear boxes as if they were the latest thing. If so John Deere must have got the jump on Ferrari.

The one thing that did show its ugly face from the Clarkson era was the clear biased towards Ford, or anything which happens to be bolted together in England. I expect a half hour Landrover add in the near future.

Overall it was another let down bar the bit with Le blanc and Ken Block

Sometimes you have to know when it's time to take Old Yeller out back and put him out of his misery.

Or, just re-hire Jeremy, James and The Hamster!

I think the BBC sort of missed the fact that what made the show entertaining was it was a bunch of guys just being guys.

Watching them race old SUV's towing campers behind them and smashing the campers to bits, that sort of thing. Very few of us watching the show will ever be able to afford the supercars they review, but watching them turn a beat up old dump truck into a "sports lorry" and strapping a big teddy bear on the front.. that's just classic TV there.

Lol

Sometimes you have to know when it's time to take Old Yeller out back and put him out of his misery.
I'm trying to figure out if you are disagreeing with my never really caring for Top Gear or not. Was there a time I liked Top Gear and I just forgot it? :biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back