BBC's "The Office"...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
People were looking at me weird while I was watching this on the subway today. Laughing out loud while looking into an iPod screen is a little unusual I supose.

Wicked show. Can't believe it's taken me this long to get around to watching it.

Yea its well funny...was one of my fav shows....he really should do one more series. Once again the british way of not enough episodes per series, when will they learn :banghead:

How do you see Coupling?! I can understand the office.

Coupling was funny, not as good as the office in my opinion.

I think the series length is perfect. Too long and its diluted and weak.

The Office rocks! I only got into the British one after watching the American, but the british is way funnier (obviously). I agree about the series lengths, I like how they ended it, unlike american shows that keep gowing until no one watches them anymore...
Enjoy it bace

Thats a good point Daniel. Extras at only 6 episodes was just warming up before the first season ended.

Daniel said:
How do you see Coupling?! I can understand the office.

Coupling was funny, not as good as the office in my opinion.

I think the series length is perfect. Too long and its diluted and weak.

BBC America and our local public radio station have coupling, Father Ted, and My Hero. Also, are you being served and Benny Hill (dated but very funny - I do not think anyone will ever be as funny as Benny Hill) are on BBC America. I really wish I could get a BBC feed over here in the states there are some shows I really wish I could see Dr Who specifically.

Two shows I miss (mostely from my children or childhood days) Danger Mouse and Tractor Tom (can be seen on CBC Canada)- but now they love Pingu. Can anyone tell me if Pingu actually speaks a real language?

My Hero is awful, please try and avoid it if possible

Yes it is terrible. It's weak comedy like My Family and stuff like that. Is watchable but never makes you laugh.

Ah! I wish we could get BBC around here. All of our comedy is so dumb, but I watched that footage of extras, and I thought it was pretty darn good.

JohnMF said:
My Hero is awful, please try and avoid it if possible

Like in Father Ted Ardel's acting is terrible yet lovable. There is no point to those shows yet I keep watching.

tmpadmin said:
The Office is okay, but nothing tops Coupling.

I agree. Coupling is hilarious! I really loved series 1 of The Office, but when watching series 2 I was hoping to have a good laugh, but found myself trying to make an excuse to laugh..

The funniest show EVER made has to be Bottom though :hail:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back