BBQ Photos, Please C&C!!!!

Posting the pictures up directly on this page will usually get you some better feedback. Not everyone likes to go fishing for images :)

1/2 - The two pics of the BBQ are a bit boring. They have a budy background with not much interest. They are nicely exposed and I do like the flame in the first one

3- This would of been nicer if zoomed in IMO. Its at a very snapshot angle (someone standing straight up, moving the camera to snap, instead of their body for a better angle)

4- Probably the best of the set, but I don't like the stuff in the foreground. I like the idea of having something in the foreground, just not that stuff

Mainly because each picture I felt like there could be improvements and can have a better way of taking it. I should just keep trying and come up with 1 picture that I'm very satisfied with and show it to yall to critique.. think that would be better off..

Mainly because each picture I felt like there could be improvements and can have a better way of taking it. I should just keep trying and come up with 1 picture that I'm very satisfied with and show it to yall to critique.. think that would be better off..

Its fine to post up a few. But definatly but the thinking work in it to get a final result you are happy with and then put it up for some CC. Having others point out issues in what we see as fine is a great way to progress

Posting the pictures up directly on this page will usually get you some better feedback. Not everyone likes to go fishing for images :)
I pitch my tent in that camp.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back