Be Afraid... Be Very Afraid

I don't care for the bright pink in her eye...but I really, really like everything else about this!

This is awesome. Love it. I agree with Jon...sign her up.

MyCameraEye said:
I asked her if it was ok if I posted it being I was such a fan of her work on this one.
You do not say if you received permission.
In any case we have a general policy of preferring the use of links when posting images that are not your own.
To avoid any possible problems I've changed it to a link.

I did get er permission but I am not sure what the difference is chaning it to a link considering that is where the images was coming from in the first place.

Scott

Hertz van Rental said:
In any case we have a general policy of preferring the use of links when posting images that are not your own.

In my original post I said " I asked her if it was ok if I posted it". I guess I should have said " I asked her if it was ok if I posted it, AND SHE SAID OK".

These forums are supposed to be FUN and this is the 2nd post I had moderated over something in my, opinion not necessary. I am very FRUSTRATED AT THE MOMENT, and do not think I am going to share any images with this forum any more. It's MUCH to over modered by POWER hungry moderators. I will not be re-newing my paid membership either. It's a shame Ii purchased that camera strap too. I do not really feel good waring something I am not very proud of.

Sorry if this post sounds a bit abgry but that is how I feel at the moment.
I'm sure there will be a million posts after this one and then the thread will be shut down by a popwer hungry mod.

Scott

Hertz van Rental said:

aw, come on. don't be ridiculous, get back on here! It's just general policy, no power-abuse in here, imo.
Are you gonna throw away all the good time you had here, all for something as insignificant?
Once again, there's no power abuse, and i think you're being paranoid a bit. take no offense though, i'm saying this in a friendly way ;)

(oh and i like the pic)

wheres the pic? dead link :(:(

also, don't leave! like they said its general policy. you might try posting it down in general off-topic if it isnt your own but hertz, changing it to a link is completely useless. what would that change anyway?? :er::er:

MyCameraEye said:
In my original post I said " I asked her if it was ok if I posted it". I guess I should have said " I asked her if it was ok if I posted it, AND SHE SAID OK".

These forums are supposed to be FUN and this is the 2nd post I had moderated over something in my, opinion not necessary. I am very FRUSTRATED AT THE MOMENT, and do not think I am going to share any images with this forum any more. It's MUCH to over modered by POWER hungry moderators. I will not be re-newing my paid membership either. It's a shame Ii purchased that camera strap too. I do not really feel good waring something I am not very proud of.

Sorry if this post sounds a bit abgry but that is how I feel at the moment.
I'm sure there will be a million posts after this one and then the thread will be shut down by a popwer hungry mod.

Scott

There is nothing power hungry about the way this thread was moderated. It is, indeed, a policy on this forum, and you are not being singled out. Unfortunately, we have had a problem a time or two with other people using pictures that did not belong to them, so we have had to put these policies in place. We would love for you to continue posting on the forum, but please respect the fact that we have to have some rules and policies in order to keep the forum running smoothly. If you ever have any questions about any rules, policies, or anything you are unsure of, feel free to PM any moderator and we'll gladly do whatever we can to help and accomodate.

MyCameraEye said:
In instances like these, ppl are actually supposed to provide a written permission from the photographer him/herself. I know it may sound silly, but this policy was instituted to protect the original works of the creator(s), regardless of the relationship the poster may have with them.
Like Corry said, please don't think you were singled out. We've edited a couple of similar posts recently.

As for the 'hunger', we become animals, but only when we cross paths with spammers! :lol:

Most reactions

Back