Beach and Cliff day. (it was cloudy today)

platano

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Doesnt look like SKULLS on the ground??
skulls.jpg

Tiny Beach.
cliffs1.jpg

More than rocks
bluecliffs.jpg

The Wife.
aidacliff.jpg

hahah good work =P
im always a bit sketched to do shots at the beach honestly
so many bad camera things there!

The first two I like.
The flowing-water-effect in the second gives it quite a bit of dynamics, it feels like it is moving (to me).

The water is too blown in the third, I think you can only pull of those long-shutter pics in daylight with a filter (little do I know, though, since I have no ND filters).

The horizon in the last is tilted.

I really like nr 1 and 2, good job :)
Nr 3 is a little too blue imo..

first two are great. looks like a cool little place and you captures the essence if it well!

thanks for the comment guys.. Im really starting to like this website :D

How to you achieve that flowing effect???

Set your CAM to "M" Shutter speed was 1" and f25 make sure to use a Tripod. and let mother nature do the rest :D.. remember to adjust ur "f" depending on how much light you working with.. the bigger the "f" number the the less light its going in.. so for a day shot.. bigger number is better..

Thanks bru, Cant wait to try it on a stream or waterfall.

I've seen that effect (on #2) with a waterfall, but never with a beach. It looks really cool. Nice effect and neat idea. I like it.

Like others said, 3 seemed a bit off? Did you oversaturate it, perhaps?

I've seen that effect (on #2) with a waterfall, but never with a beach. It looks really cool. Nice effect and neat idea. I like it.

Like others said, 3 seemed a bit off? Did you oversaturate it, perhaps?

yeah i think i over did it playing with the "levels" :(

I see what you mean about the skulls. I like the second one a lot because of the movement and contrast in textures

Most reactions

New Topics

Back