Photos OK to edit
A few from the coast over the weekend.

IMG_1998a_web.jpg

IMG_1977a_web.jpg

IMG_2041a_web.jpg

IMG_1474bw_web.jpg

IMG_1820a_web.jpg

IMG_1923_web.jpg

All but #4 were taken 20 or more minutes after sunrise. Wish we'd gotten there sooner, but it just didn't happen. It would have made the silhouettes a little better and it threw off the composition in #5. #4 sadly,was taken midday and I can't seem to get the b&w just right. Thanks for looking.

These are cute:) I actually think I like #4 the best. Gotta love naked babies!
The only one that bothers me is #3. It seems more snap-shot like than the rest because of the lighting (which you couldn't really control) and because of the tilted lines in the top of the frame. I also don't like how he's placed at the top of the frame like that. Seems there is a lot of dead space below him.
Both #1 and 2 are adorable. But, that expression in #2 seals the deal for me:)

I LOVE number 5! Great job. :)

His hand shadow in #1 says it all! Thumbs up!! :) #4 is my favorite. I made me laugh out loud. The only one I'm not crazy about is #6. It seems kind of flat. If it had the "oomph" of #5, it would look outstanding.

Thanks for all your replies. I popped the colors in #6 and it looks better. Also added a few other favs.

On #3, it was an old lifeguard stand and was crooked I noticed- after I saw the photos. I took several, with him in the center and him at the bottom of the frame, but that expression was the best. I thought those colors stood out on the dull brown/gray gulf coast.

On #2 above, it pays to shoot continuous. He was giggling and I got 5 fps and it really made a nice series.

re-post
IMG_1923_web-1.jpg

7. (has lens flare but I still love that stance)
IMG_1892a_web.jpg

IMG_1960a_web.jpg

IMG_1984_web.jpg

Thanks for all the responses. I am so happy with these, after a little more PP. 4&5 are my favs too.

Seashells?? I did actually have one with a seashell in the foreground and baby blurred playing in the background. The shell was too small for my 85mm lens though, so I didnt post it. Creative, but you'd have to ask why I'd post a blurry baby pic.

#4 and #5 are fantastic! #4 is just about the funniest thing I have seen. Great capture!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back