Beach candid shots in florida C&C please

Careful when shooting kids, people get the wrong idea...

Anyways I love the little girl in the waves, the composition is good and the bright colors lead you right in. Great capture!

well this is what I'm talking about. I'm sure 50 years ago no one would have cared. That being said, I'm 17. I don't think anyone would suspect me anyways.

You'd be surprised. I was shooting a fair for a local newszine a few years ago when I was about 19 or so and I had a few parents come up to me and strictly tell me they didn't want me shooting photos of their kids. It was obvious that I was press and I explained to them that I was with the newszine, but they didn't care. Sad our country is this way, but it just takes one person to ruin it for everyone.

You'd be surprised. I was shooting a fair for a local newszine a few years ago when I was about 19 or so and I had a few parents come up to me and strictly tell me they didn't want me shooting photos of their kids. It was obvious that I was press and I explained to them that I was with the newszine, but they didn't care. Sad our country is this way, but it just takes one person to ruin it for everyone.

that is very sad actually. I hope we can one day live in a society where we don't have to worry about those kinds of things.

Hopefully we can, but I wouldn't bet on it happening any time soon. There are always going to be people who do those kinds of things without thinking about the repercussions...

Most reactions

Back