Beach engagement shots

Now THESE are engagement shots.

This is kinda what I was going for when I did mine in the summer. Couldn't get them to be natural though.

And Em, that's what's great about no. 2. They look like they're models. And the shot looks like it should be printed.

STFU!

I love 'em! I am doing 0some engagement shots on next friday, not on the beach in the mountains but I would only dream of being on the beach!

As I mentioned above the bride was a little sensitive about her looks but the mother of the groom was in tears after viewing the photos. I guess that this is one time when making the customer cry is ok.:D

Digitalis said:
As I mentioned above the bride was a little sensitive about her looks but the mother of the groom was in tears after viewing the photos. I guess that this is one time when making the customer cry is ok.:D

Isn't that the BEST! That's exactly what drew me into photography. Good for you!

Pete

Digitalis said:
Thanks for the feedback guys...

Showed the bride the photos today. She thinks her nose looks too big in some of the pics. Oh well, maybe next time less wide angle more long lens shots.

Nice photo's. Tell her for an extra 100.00 you'll shrink her nose in the shots, lol.

big nose? Oh that's silly. They look lovely! I especially like the first and the last.

These are wonderful shots! They look so natural. I can only hope that mine will look this good!

Most reactions

Back