beach photos from newbie

jules

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
what do you guys think.. im just starting out with a digital camera i got for my birthday
32819363.use.jpg

32819427.use2.jpg

32819538.use3copy.jpg

comments valued!

really?they work on my computer u got any idea wot im doing wrong

It may be because the URL is not a standard www. address. Just a guess.
The photos are there if you view the source of the page and then copy the URL and paste directly into a browser.

-- Colin

jules said:
really?they work on my computer u got any idea wot im doing wrong

I think it's likely that the host does not really allow linking to their pictures from other sites. Most hosts try to at least restrict hot linking to cut down on the amount of bandwidth it uses. The pictures do not show for me but the URL is valid because I can paste it into my browser and get the picture to show.

Try using www.photobucket.com instead and I think your problem will be solved. It looks like you posted them correctly otherwise.

Well I see the photos and the firs one is really good.
Why can't I live near a beach??
Heh I live about 100 km from the sea side... But I dream about having a house near the beach, somethink like mel gibson had on the "Tequilla sunrise" film. Or just like "Martins' Riggs" home in Lethal Weapon :)

All you have to do to see them is copy and paste the url. I know it's a lot fo work, but it works.

And it works for ou because the images are on your computer.

The first one is cute. All you need to add is something more interesting of a subject than the water. Like an animal (crab, fish etc) :) Or a rock..or different lighting..

The second one..I don't know. it looks ok. But I can't tell where the point of focus is. The whole thing looks blurry.

The last one is nice. Except that black border type thing. What is that?? It looks blurry as well. Is it scanned?

Good colours in all fo them.

P.s. photobucket is a good host and you won't have trouble with posting images with it.

Nice work in the first. The rest don't do much for me.

These are good shots. The second one doesn't do a whole lot for me, mainly because a lot of it is out of focus, try a larger DOF next time, and it'll be nice. Otherwise, I like the first one, and I really like the second one!
Good job! :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back