beach scene

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

c/c please!

I think I'd have pointed the camera just a fraction further left. It also looks like it needs just a little sharpening. Don't hold me to that though, I'm on a hotel internet PC and I don't doubt the set-up isn't good - looks a touch dark on here too.

it's like the 80's good shot..

I think I'd have pointed the camera just a fraction further left. It also looks like it needs just a little sharpening. Don't hold me to that though, I'm on a hotel internet PC and I don't doubt the set-up isn't good - looks a touch dark on here too.
hey chris, thanks for the feedback.
why a little more to the left?
and is the whole picture too dark? as in, i added too much black or does it look underexposed?
i didnt sharpen it one bit.
thanks for all the feedback!

it's like the 80's good shot..
though i dont know what the 80's good shot means, thanks!

Very nice. Seems to be a few specs of dust or sand on your lens or something, above the girls head? Am i right or is it my screen?

A great, warm feeling shot, I really like it

Moving a little to left would help the fishing pole form a leading line from the lower left corner[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

hey chris, thanks for the feedback.
why a little more to the left?

Just to give the figure a a little more breathing space - like they are looking into something rather than the edge of the frame

and is the whole picture too dark? as in, i added too much black or does it look underexposed?

On here it does look underexposed, but I wouldn't trust the set-up on this monitor at all.

i didnt sharpen it one bit.
thanks for all the feedback!

Any time. The edges of the key elements look a touch soft, so a bit of sharpening would perhaps 'crisp' things up a little.

though i dont know what the 80's good shot means, thanks!

Me neither

Most reactions

New Topics

Back