Beach Sunset

Darwin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this one in Carlsbad yesterday. C&C, please. how can improve it or make it better.

DSC_6991copy-2.jpg

:hail:

I wouldn't change a thing. Love that the sun is right in the middle.

thanks ajay and george for the nice remarks. i was pretty happy with the outcome.

it looks great - but since you asked - the horizon is not, horizontal. I would rotate the image a bit to make that line flat. I never ever get tired of seeing sunsets, especially after moving away from the beach.........

oh man! the red on the very edge of the water line is amazing. this is a great sunset shot..nice job! (aside from the non-horizontal horizon)

okay, guys. i straightened out the horizon the best i could. thanks for pointing that out, i never wouldve noticed that on my own.

im happy you guys it. again, thanks for the great comments.

great one, wish more sunset shots were like this!

great one, wish more sunset shots were like this!
the thing with sunsets is that you have to snap them pretty quick. by the time i set the camera my my liking the sun had already went down a lot. i guess i got lucky with that one. im happy you like it. its probably the best outdoors shot ive taken yet.

Great shot, really like it. I was reading people's comments that the horizon wasn't straight (after you had fixed it ), I was thinking, looks pretty sweet to me.

Well done.

Most reactions

Back