beach time

sobi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
well its been a while since my last visit here but it seems you guys have been keeping quite busy! keep up the good work everyone. heres a few from the beach a lil while ago.
enjoy. :)

88888888888888888888888.jpg

9999999999999999999999.jpg

777777777777777777777777777.jpg

6666666666666666666666666.jpg

Great photos!

I think the 2nd one of the piper is much better, all around. The first one is nice but to me it seems he just takes up too much of the scenery, the boat is distracting, the little black thing on the left side of the image (an elbow?) is distracting and I'd like to see a little more sand at the bottom, but it's like you made all these corrections in pic #2! :)

The bird is great, and he looks so inquisitive too, heh heh, I think the composition as a whole would work better for me if he was just a little bit more to the right of the image and a little more blue on the left. But great shot anyhow!

And I love the look, feel and coloring of that last one, very nostalgic, although I wish just that one man in the lower part of the image were gone, hee hee.

Nice shots all around!

wow...I love the last one...I can't even comment on the others right now because I am so taken away by the last one...Love it Love it Love it...

~Jovian~

the lasy 3 are just awesome
and the last one is the best
very postcard type photo
it's like saying "who needs a view finder with a camera like this."

one ques tho
what is that guy doing on the beach?? just never seen a bag man on the beach

there is one peculiar thing i never noticed until about a week after i first posted these somewhere else. look at the second bagpipe pic and see what is wrong. :lol:

I guess the sunlight stops at the water leaving the beach in shadow in the second pic.

Most reactions

Back