TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
003.jpg

010.jpg

No chicks?
I was told there would be chicks.

PS: I have nothing to contribute...sorry...

First does nothing for me...and I honestly can't say why...maybe the centered crop? The second I think would make an excellent image with a proper B&W conversion with the right amount of contrast.

No chicks?

lol sorry big guy, next time ill bring the eye candy just for you

First does nothing for me...and I honestly can't say why...maybe the centered crop? The second I think would make an excellent image with a proper B&W conversion with the right amount of contrast.

I was thinking maybe the same but I wasn't sure which one I liked more, but here it is

010-2.jpg

Much, much better. I really like that shot.

I agree, #1 is a bit of a fizzle, but I quite like #2 just how it was posted. I think the color helps show the foreground shade vs. the background still in the sun. Nice that the background didn't get blown out. :)

I'm with lyonsroar on the chicks. :lol:

Your subject in both shots is in shadow which makes your background brighter which is detracting. Honestly, I prefer the first shot. I don't think the lighting is good, but the repeated parallel lines of the background bring out the aesthetically pleasing, curvy lines of the subject without being distracting since it's not brighter. I like the depth of field in the first shot. The more I look at it the more I like the background, good pick.

Try the shots again in good lighting. And, I would crank up the color to vivid! It's the beach! I wanna see it bright and colorful!

The black and white is boring.

Last edited:
No chicks?

I'll second that...I was told the same thing!

I dunno'...these shots just don't resonate with me...

Most reactions

Back