Reaction score
Pattaya Thailand.....in last year.....
1_015.jpg

2_015.jpg

3_006.jpg

The night piece of Petronas Twin Towers in Kualalumpur Malaysia
4_106.jpg

elsaspet said:
The first shot is really standout! Thanks for showing us!
Thank you for give me such a great appraise!
I will show you the best in the after

I Agree.. Love the FIRST one.. :) Very nice positioning!!

like everyone else said the 1st shot is very nice. i also like the last on but it could use more building and less sky

bjfowle said:
like everyone else said the 1st shot is very nice. i also like the last on but it could use more building and less sky

Thank you for your opinion
About use more sky in pic ...Because the moon was bright in that moment...and when I shot this building I want to get it in my pic...For the reason that I won't shot the less building in,so I didn't use the zoom...It made that the moon even couldn't see in pic! But you can see it on the right of the pic's top.
BTW.....I only use my hands to hold DC,fortunately it's not blur....
Maybe that's not a good idea to shot both of moon and building

Anyway....I will try another ways to shot this way better

Thanks all of you!

While I think that the texture of the clouds in Photo 1 really stands out and makes this very interesting to look at (!), I am also a big fan of the last photo, because I like how you tried to include the moon into the frame! And I like the blueness of the sky and the angle with which you show the building. I am a big fan of that one!

Showing up a bit dark on my work monitor, but I really like the first image. Both the first and second images have a great feel to them. :thumbup:

cool pics! i really like number 1 :thumbup:

LaFoto said:
While I think that the texture of the clouds in Photo 1 really stands out and makes this very interesting to look at (!), I am also a big fan of the last photo, because I like how you tried to include the moon into the frame! And I like the blueness of the sky and the angle with which you show the building. I am a big fan of that one!

Thank you,and there is another one for you
DSC04136.JPG

LaFoto said:

hehe............Fake moon.........How's this one ......With photoshop...I made this more "better".....That moon was aslo shot by me

4_106_000.jpg

Most reactions

Back