Bear- Natural light portraits.

I remember Portland, we lived there for a year - 1980/81, my son was born at Bess Kaiser hospital.
Does the Oregon annual rain festival still run from 1st January to 31st of December?

I remember Portland, we lived there for a year - 1980/81, my son was born at Bess Kaiser hospital.
Does the Oregon annual rain festival still run from 1st January to 31st of December?
I've never heard of it, so I'm not certain. I personally can't stand the rain in Winter, so I doubt I would know about this festival even if it did still happen.

I've never heard of it, so I'm not certain. I personally can't stand the rain in Winter, so I doubt I would know about this festival even if it did still happen.

It was the old Oregonian joke of the '80s, it was on T shirts and post cards etc, usually with a picture of a duck. Note the dates... ;)

It was the old Oregonian joke of the '80s, it was on T shirts and post cards etc, usually with a picture of a duck. Note the dates... ;)
I see what you did there... :bek113:

Most reactions

Back