Beautiful 4 year old

mandabec

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this little girls pics today for her birthday. Needless to say I got my excercise. Here is a quick edit I did I can't wait to see what else I got. I will post more later. Please feel free to CC or play around with the pic. I always need help with PP.

Carver7.jpg

Cute, and nice pic!

However, I find the eyes look somewhat unnatural... Maybe a little too much dodge? I like that they are brightened up, but the lack of inner detail makes it look obviously altered. Which is fine, if that is the effect you are going for. I would also consider removing the blemish on her chin.

That said, I like the composition and depth of field!

The image is out of focus it looks like it was focusing on her hair or back of her head instead of the face.

I don't think the eyes look fake in fact they could use some sharpening if anything.

You seem to lose some detail in the skin around her cheeks and eyes which could be from editing or her skin is just very bright and soft.

i like that you touched up the blemishes, i just adjusted the levels a bit, cropped a bit off the top, added a small border and most importantly RESIZED!!!

TPFedit.jpg

It looks a bit sharper now but the best way to fix it is to make sure you shoot in focus and always snap a couple just in case. Its better

Yup, I like the second version better! Minor changes, but i think it just completes it well. I also like the contrast add by Mesoam. Looks good!

Most reactions

Back