Beautiful...and she doesn't have her license yet!

nkmaurer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a family friend......she is only 15! We got together to have a little fun one night. She was mostly interested in headshots. She saw them after we took them so these were her favorites. She has one of the most flawless faces I have ever seen to begin with, but I just wanted some feedback on the PP. Feel free to do whatever with the pics.

0194.jpg

0201.jpg

0227.jpg

4 I just realized after I added this that I didn't get rid of the stray hairs on the right.....but is it too much hair in her eyes?
0235.jpg

0267.jpg

6 To many stray hairs in her face?
0315.jpg

0319.jpg

0328.jpg

9 Does her hand look awkward or is it just me?
0380.jpg

0395.jpg

11 I wish I took a couple steps back or no hands at all in this pic....but, I was curious if the shadows were to much?
0404.jpg

0443.jpg

0473.jpg

0516.jpg

15 And I thought I would throw in an 'us being stupid' pic
0848.jpg

2, 8, 11 and 14 are my favorites. They are all really good, she doesn't look like she could take a bad picture if she wanted to :) Her skin is flawless. The one CC I think I can add is that in 11, the color tone might be slightly off? The skin looks a little green on my moniter.. anyone else?

4 seems a tad dark. 10 and 11 seem odd with the skintones. Number 7 is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Her eyes look so pretty! You did an excellent job I bet she just LOVES them.
The last one made me laugh - very cute!

Wow, she will be a heart breaker. She beautiful and looks very comfortable in front of the camera.

The only think that I could pick out, was that in some of them, the bottom of her lip isn't clearly defined from her skin. It looks a bit blurry. I don't know if that's makeup or PP.

Wow, there are a lot of pics! With so many, its difficult for the viewer to give any kind of detailed critique.

Without going into too many specifics, I will say that many of them are outstanding.

The focus on the eyes is very good. Nice and sharp. The lighting is great. Processing is very well done. Ones that stand out in particular are #6, #7, #12, and #14 as my favorites.

In #6, I dont think there are too many stray hairs. Its fine IMO. In #9, I dont think the hand is awkward.

In #11, I would have chosen softer light, maybe put her in the shade or use some kind of diffuser.

Overall, great work!

NJ

7 and 13 are my most favorites, some seem a bit blurred...not sure if you went too far on "smoothing" skin but they are good. there are some where they look a bit dark but all in all great photos

7 & 11 were my favorites. I think that 11 has great shadowing. They are all very good though.

nice photos all around but i would be super upset about the ones where she looks like she isnt wearing anything if i were her parents. Something to keep in mind whe shooting kids...even if they look like adults

Most reactions

New Topics

Back