Reaction score
Website
www.talkephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Enjoy!

www.talkephotography.com

Butterfly.jpg

hi, newbie here:wink: Making my first post. I am not allowed to start a thread and so I have to jump onto this one. I hope Peter doesn't mind. I take lots of pics of butterflies. Can I have some C & C on this one? Best wishes to all, eskay.

tpf10.jpg

No problem! We are all here to share pics!!
Here is my modified pic...it does look better....thanks for the feedback!

Butterfly-1.jpg

I am not allowed to start a thread and so I have to jump onto this one. I hope Peter doesn't mind.

?

Why would you not be allowed to start a new thread? If you joined, and you are able to reply in a thread you should be able to start a new thread.

Normally you aren't supposed to post your shots in another's thread unless they ask first, luckily the OP didn't mind. That is a nice shot BTW.

Re: OP's shot, I do like the edited version better, although it seems like it is a little soft, like the eyes might be slightly out of focus.

Nice macro though.

?

Why would you not be allowed to start a new thread? If you joined, and you are able to reply in a thread you should be able to start a new thread.

Normally you aren't supposed to post your shots in another's thread unless they ask first, luckily the OP didn't mind. That is a nice shot BTW.

hello Marcus,

I suppose a newbie will always be a newbie no matter how old he is. I saw the Posting Rules in a box at the bottom left of the page and one of the rules said I am not allowed to start threads. Now I realise it was because I did not log in at that time! Now I make sure I am logged in first and the Posting Rules say I can start new threads etc etc.

Thanks again to Peter for allowing me to make my very first post here in such a dramatic fashion :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back