Beautiful Eyes

Tantallonrox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think she has the most gourgeous eyes!
lorettaheadshot-Editcopy.jpg

trenton romulox, you should say what grosses you out.

this picture doesnt really accent her eyes. im having a hard time discerning what color they actually are. an icy gray? an icy blue? the arm in front is glowing orange especially at the shoulder. id also get rid of the side boob. it isnt adding to the shot. just my opinions

She does have pretty eyes, but this photo doesn't show them well enough. I would ask her to remove the heavy eyeliner and mascara. In my opinion they really take away from her eyes. If she wants to wear makeup ask her to apply it for a more natural look.
Also, if I were trying to accent someones eyes, I would try to position her where she has a natural catchlight in her eyes, like facing a window perhaps. Make sure her hair isn't in covering her eyes also and pay attention to your background. Even though its blurred I'm still distracted by the edge of the dresser behind her.

trenton romulox, you should say what grosses you out.

this picture doesnt really accent her eyes. im having a hard time discerning what color they actually are. an icy gray? an icy blue? the arm in front is glowing orange especially at the shoulder. id also get rid of the side boob. it isnt adding to the shot. just my opinions

The hair! Some old hag I used to have as a teacher had the EXACT same haircut, and those were some terrible times in that classroom. Sorry, I should have specified, the person isn't grossing me out, the eyes certainly don't gross me out, but the hair, totally grosses me out.

Sorry for being so vague.

Did you shoot this in the 70's?

Did you shoot this in the 70's?

Why leave a comment like this? That is totally inappropriate. If you don't have anything contructive to say, why say anything at all? I'm not saying you have to be nice, but at least limit your comments to advice on how he can improve the photo without insulting the subject.

the fact her hair is on her arm to me takes away a lot from her eyes, this is how my mind looked at it. started at her chin, worked up saw her eyes (like ajay said they aren't popping out because of the makeup) then from the eyes right to the hair resting on her arm. it distracts me and also it looks like the reflection of her arm (under her) is in her eye which takes away the color.

hope that was constructive enough.

Does she have a skin problem around her left eye? It looks all puffy and red and inflammed. She does have pretty eyes, but if you had used a reflector they really would've popped. The black eyeliner and feathered 70's hair really makes her look old, which I know isn't your fault. ;) There's also a strange, faint white line on the left in the background. It looks like she might have great dimples, but it's hard to tell in this pose. I'd like to see more photos of her, with different makeup and lighting. :)

Thanks to those of you who actually tried to help me out. The advice is appreciated.

funny, I thought Trenton's comment was far more inappropriate. Referencing an "old hag"... gimmie a break, thats totally not necessary

You're right. I don't think I noticed that one when I left the other post.

Are you talking to me? Listen, I'm not trying to pick any fights here. I just wasn't aware that people couldn't handle opinions. I wasn't vulgar, I didn't unleash personal attacks on the people here, and I really don't see what I did wrong. If people on this place can't take people's opinions on an image, whether or not someone think the shot is good, bad, or other, then I really don't see the point of anyone posting stuff on here. Don't post an image that you're not prepared to hear people's opinions on, this is, after all, the internet, and assholes like me do have access to it.

Most reactions

Back