beautiful flowers CC

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
canon XS 50 mm 1.8

IMG_2395-1.jpg

I'm no expert, but the sunlight hitting the flowers seems to be too harsh.

Some interesting pentagon shaped blurs in this one. It's a nice picture. I don't have much to say about it negatively except that the flowers don't really stand out and I'm not sure about the half blue and half gray background. Is that water?

I think cropping to just the flowers on the right would make them stand out a lot more. Seems like the color balance is off. I wish the flowers had more detail

@scuba. Sounds good thanks.
@reznap. Hmm yeah I got some more pics of these flowers at different angles that were more detailed but I didn't like the composition. It's not water it's two different colored panels on a building. P.S, the t2i is out now? How is it. I was thinking of t1i. What's better?

I'm a sucker for backlit plants, flowers included, but something tells me that this would have had an even greater effect if you could have brought a ladder (very likely, eh?) to put yourself so high only the blue part of the building would have been your background.

And as much as I normally like diagonal lines in photos, here the two twigs are distracting, as they don't contribute any to the subject as such. Actually, I feel there's too little subject and too much blurry (also busy) background going on.

Some interesting pentagon shaped blurs in this one. It's a nice picture.

That's the result of the number of shutter blades inside the lens. :) And that is one of the reason why some people do not like the EF 50mm f/1.8 lens.

Most reactions

Back