Beautiful Fountian in the Park

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have been wanting to shoot this at night. I am not very happy with the results, but when I got home - my new flash had gotten here! So tomorrow, I will be playing with my new flash and hopefully go back and try this again.

The first one is without a flash at all. I like it best.
wtr2.jpg

This second is with built in flash :meh:
wtr1.jpg

Part of a Playground..dont ask me, maybe I should give up photography and learn how to crochet.
plygrnd.jpg

Do you have a tripod, Mommy?
For I would recommend you much rather go out at night with the tripod in tow than with a flash. I personally much prefer the first over the second photo, but can tell you used a wide open aperture for that... now I learned through nothing less but this very forum that it is much nicer to shoot at night with a small aperture (big f number!) and a LONG exposure time than the other way round - makes all the light sources come out nicer, more like stars, less like big bright blobs.

MommyOf4Boys said:
maybe I should give up photography and learn how to crochet.

Don't you dare!

I'm with you - my favorite is the first one too. Nice job!

They were shot on tripod, but cheap flemsy one. Going to buy a remote today. I still have tons to learn on this camera - just switched to Digital SLR, so it is a big adjustment - I didnt think it would be a big difference, boy was I wrong! LOL

i like the firs one best.......dont ask me way, i just do :)
And a remote is a great little thing when making night foto's. The learning proces is going rather good eh :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back