Beautiful Landscapes and nature of Helgeland, North Norway.

VERY GOOD for only 6 months.
But then you young guys learn this stuff faster than us OLD guys.
I'm still practicing in a parking building, so I don't loose the quad, due to a dumb mistake.

Thank you! Hehe, i have almost lost the drone after stupid mistakes, so you are not so wrong when you practise in a safe place:)

I'm still practicing in a parking building, so I don't loose the quad, due to a dumb mistake.

Thank you! Hehe, i have almost lost the drone after stupid mistakes, so you are not so wrong when you practise in a safe place:)

The only problem with the parking building is vertical height.
I only have about 3 meters of vertical space to fly in. So most of my practice is horizontal flying, which happens to be my problem anyway. I have trouble learning to fly from the perspective of the drone. When it is flying towards me, the drones R is my L, and F is towards me. All rather confusing for this old man.

Worth to be watched. Thanks for the share!

I only have about 3 meters of vertical space to fly in. So most of my practice is horizontal flying, which happens to be my problem anyway. I have trouble learning to fly from the perspective of the drone. When it is flying towards me, the drones R is my L, and F is towards me. All rather confusing for this old man.

hehe, i understand how you feel:) what drone are you using?

I have a couple of Syma drones
#1 is a small one that works well in the parking garage
#2 is a larger one that I will graduate to when I feel comfortable enough to fly outside.

It is always nice to see unspoilt countrywide.

Beautiful video, well done with the drone, they appear to becoming a new dimension to photography.

I have a couple of Syma drones
#1 is a small one that works well in the parking garage
#2 is a larger one that I will graduate to when I feel comfortable enough to fly outside.

Ok:) Keep practising, and you will son manage the controls:)

It is always nice to see unspoilt countrywide.

Beautiful video, well done with the drone, they appear to becoming a new dimension to photography.

Thank you! Drones are truly amazing tools to capture beautiful video and pictures:)

@Berserk1 , have you been capturing some more footage? I am hoping to see some more of your work.

Most reactions

Back