Beautiful landscapes of Poland - how to improve them?

SlimPaul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can they get any better? ;) if so, please don't hesitate editing them. Thanks.

3202198840_78a9cf9e52.jpg

3201354147_63cc4989ce.jpg

3202202158_31a7182b87.jpg

Paul

to be honest (and i'm no pro) but i think #1 and #2 are lacking a major point of interest, and the plain blue sky doesn't help much. however I do like #3

i really love #1! and #3 is beautiful- i love the colors! i need to move to europe :)

Really nice shots, number 3 is the best with the reds/oranges in the sky. I think number 1 and 2 are lacking a certain focal point but they still look really good showing the landscape. 3 really good shots, well done :)

i really love #1! and #3 is beautiful- i love the colors! i need to move to europe :)

Thanks, I need to move to US :p

Really nice shots, number 3 is the best with the reds/oranges in the sky. I think number 1 and 2 are lacking a certain focal point but they still look really good showing the landscape. 3 really good shots, well done :)

Thanks mate ;)

They're too square! :)

Landscapes tend to look nicer as panorama-style shots. Crop some of the top (and possibly some of the bottom, but try to keep from making your horizon dead-center)

Also be sure your horizons are level.

I agree 3 is the most interesting.

Pretty good, but as manaheim said you should try a panorama. BTW where from Poland are you? And trust me, you don't want to move and live here in the US, if you want to come a month is is the maximum lol. I've been here for 8 years and badly want to go back to Poland :p

Pretty good, but as manaheim said you should try a panorama. BTW where from Poland are you? And trust me, you don't want to move and live here in the US, if you want to come a month is is the maximum lol. I've been here for 8 years and badly want to go back to Poland :p

I'm here temporarily and I live in Warsaw. I've got 3 more years to stay and then I'm moving to wherever I find a good university in US.
You can find great landscapes everywhere though ;)

manaheim, I'll experiment more next time. Thanks for the advice ;)

Most reactions

Back