Beautiful model, lovely child, and a new direction

I love love LOVE your new photos! I always love all your stuff but these take the cake. They are amazing.

Are you using presets in Lightroom? If so where can I find them?

#3 really jumps out at you. Just the right amount of dof. What lens did you use on this?

I love love LOVE your new photos! I always love all your stuff but these take the cake. They are amazing.

Are you using presets in Lightroom? If so where can I find them?

Thanks for the very sweet compliment! =)

I didn't use any presets for these...I haven't come across any presets that I love yet. I'm so particular about each shot, that I really like having more control over each fine adjustment.

I have seen a few actions for photoshop that I thought looked nice, and if I ever upgrade to CS5 from my free version of Gimp, I'll give them a go for sure!

#3 really jumps out at you. Just the right amount of dof. What lens did you use on this?

Hey, thanks for the compliment! Number three was my favorite of the set, too.. I tried a totally new direction with the editing.

These were all shot with the 50mm 1.4 AF-S. I'm having a hard time choosing what lens to get next because I love this one so much and can't decide which I would use nearly as much as my fifty.:lol:

Hey, thanks for the compliment! Number three was my favorite of the set, too.. I tried a totally new direction with the editing.

These were all shot with the 50mm 1.4 AF-S. I'm having a hard time choosing what lens to get next because I love this one so much and can't decide which I would use nearly as much as my fifty.:lol:
Oops! I meant to say #1. It has that 3 dimensional about it.

Oops! I meant to say #1. It has that 3 dimensional about it.

Number 1 was with the 50mm, too. =) I did sort of a "faux HDR" effect on this to really make her pop more from the background, though.. So I think that added to the 3d-ish-ness you're seeing.

I agree that the face in 1 and 2 are a little on the dark side but overall I love these shots. The first and the last being my favorites. You did a good job with the "dreamy" look in the last one.

i love 1, 5 and 6. especially 6. the colors are great

Nicely done photos.

Photography, and the business of photography, are entirely different.

A successful photography business is way more about doing business, than doing photography.

Retail photography means dealing with the public.

Which demographic sector of the public you wind up dealing with the most, is almost entirely a function of your pricing.

Most reactions

Back