beautiful plant

simulastral said:
thanks for the tips simon

41027.jpg

No, but seriously, I do appreciate the criticism. However, I could do without the mockery

peace

there was no mockery, lighten up.

or light up. whichever floats your boat.

md

Sorry, dude, but lets face it, it was a snapshot of a bud. A little shock value, a little envy (on my part), but other than that what's there? I've seen a lot better photos from High Times mag, and those guys are gardeners, not photogs. C'mon, give the creative effort that such a beautiful plant deserves.

Matt's a card-carrying member of N.O.R.M.A.L. Did he forget to mention that? :p

I keep forgetting what my momma always told me: "You gotta watch out for those quiet ones...." :lmao:

No worries here, Sim. I'm glad you took the time to think everything through and express yourself like this. I think you're doing just fine so far. :D

When I said "or you could just smoke it", there wasn't meant to be any other meaning or mockery. I actually just meant smoke it and have a good time.

I meant everything in the critique, but it's not a judgement on you and your current or future abilities and equipment, it's just my opinion of the images you posted. Normally I don't critque images that I feel are "snapshotty", because it's the same critique over and over, the same one I gave you, and I know that people probably don't really give a rats ass about what I think. But I was intrigued by your subject matter and got sucked in. See the thing is I know that you can do better, and I admit, I was probably trying to egg you on. So let's see some real Simulastral effort. Welcome to the photo forum.

As far as the red-eyes go, what can I say? I was high.

right on man. im glad we got all this cleared up! the smoke was getting pretty thick after all =P

Most reactions

Back