BEAUTIFUL Senior!

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This gal is STUNNING! She was a breeze to photograph and had all this cool stuff on their property (an old truck, sheds, an old bus) it was a very fun shoot!

3524852983_3814386886.jpg

3525659032_a0e804332e.jpg

3524854761_0ba3c4464b.jpg

3525661638_1ca6535c67.jpg

3525660682_595514daf7.jpg

3525659250_7493576fc9.jpg

There's more on my flickr! http://www.flickr.com/photos/10893020@N00/

nice pics/composure's...To me, on an uncalibrated monitor it looks like the skin tones in her face lack detail? Anyone else see this? Nice lighting in all of them, and I love the BW ones better. Nice job!

she has really nice eyes.. loljust thought i'd share that.. but nice pics espcially the b/w one with the bus

nice pics/composure's...To me, on an uncalibrated monitor it looks like the skin tones in her face lack detail? Anyone else see this? Nice lighting in all of them, and I love the BW ones better. Nice job!

Some of them I pushed a little extreme in post #3 and #6 in particular. I feel it really POPs the eyes. I only do it on a few pics that I want wow factor on!

i like the high-key action on some of those....it really does make the eyes pop....well done...very pretty girl.

what;s on her sweater?...little dirtbikes?:D

*edit*
now i see part of a dirtbike in the background of one of em...so it must be...does she ride?

i like the high-key action on some of those....it really does make the eyes pop....well done...very pretty girl.

what;s on her sweater?...little dirtbikes?:D

*edit*
now i see part of a dirtbike in the background of one of em...so it must be...does she ride?

She does ride, and her boyfriend gave her the shirt that matches her bike! I LOVE the dirtbike pics. I've done boys on bikes but never a girl. They were pretty awesome!

#4 isn't working for me. I think it's the processing.....it looks unnatural to me. I like the serious expression, but something else about it isn't working....did you have to brighten her face significantly? Maybe that's it.

#5 looks a bit like she's being swallowed by the grass, so it's not my favorite, but it's ok...different. Maybe cropping some of that grass out would help.

1-3 are very nice - her mom will treasure #2 especially; she still looks like a little girl in it, probably for the last time.

Overall they are very nice. #6 is just fantastic - I wish her hair was pushed out of her face a bit more, but it's a super shot and very flattering too.

Great shots! I agree, she is beautiful! I love photographing people with pretty eyes...you captured her very well, great job!

Hm. Well, I don't find her stunning, but that's hardly a constructive comment, now is it? :)

I think the compositions are nice, but I don't personally care for the "pushed" processing. I know this is a style and some like it, and that's cool, I just don't. I want to see details in the face, and a lot of that is lost. In extreme cases, I think it does some unfortunate things... like in the last shot my immediate reaction was "Wow, vampyric."

Still, nice compositions.

Most reactions

Back