Beautiful Skies: In your own backyard

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
You don't have to go far to find photos, the first two are basically from my front porch, and the third from our backyard :)

I hope you enjoy. btw, Scott, sorry you missed the sunset because of me. If it makes you feel any better, you can talk to my boss. :)

This sunset is exactly what I needed after the kind of day I had, absolutely stunning.

For this one, the only PS work I did was curves and sharpen. The first 2 did go through Neat Image, because I forgot I was on ISO 1600
OnFireforum.jpg

This second one is truly what the sunset looked like, I've never seen so many beautiful colors
paletteforum.jpg

This last one is from a few nights ago, when there was the most lovely cloud formation. I had to crop it because my house and some trees showed up on the sides
StarryNightforum.jpg

Thanks, I could hardly believe my eyes when I stepped outside :)
Scott, It looks like I need to buy an @$$-plate. I wonder how much those are...
Marissa, wow, that is quite a compliment! Thanks so much :)
Ernie, many thanks to you as well

i like that last one, for some reason it reminds me of the lion king... :S

I normally love the range of colors that are shown in Palette, but On Fire is really grabbing me. Absolutely beautiful.

And I wish I had your talent for titles!

Love the warm colors in the first! Definitely my fav of the three!!! Good to know someone else forgets to change back the ISO :lol:

Wow, what a beautiful sunset! Love those oranges of the sky. It is on fire! I'm torn between which of the first two I like more... but hey, they're all great so who needs to choose right! Great job!

The colors in the first two really jump. The third one was a huge suprise when I scrolled down - very cool.

Well I probably would have named them something like... umm.... sunset.... sunset.... and stars. :puke-rig:

For a musician you'd think I would be a lot more creative!

Most reactions

Back