Beauty And The Beast

That's a great capture! Many years ago we had a pet pig and it would lie down and close its eyes if it was given a scratch, we would then lay some rifles across it and tourists would pose next to the pig they "shot" (only they did not shoot it) it was good fun and the pig was happy as long as he got a good scratch. My Dad still has a pig and her name is Annie. Sorry that's a bit off the subject. Annie and the neighbours horse April 2014.jpg

That's a great capture! Many years ago we had a pet pig and it would lie down and close its eyes if it was given a scratch, we would then lay some rifles across it and tourists would pose next to the pig they "shot" (only they did not shoot it) it was good fun and the pig was happy as long as he got a good scratch. My Dad still has a pig and her name is Annie. Sorry that's a bit off the subject.View attachment 97482

This pet is very treated by the owner and he's beloved of every visitor as far as I see. :)

OMG this is funny! Has gone viral written all over it. That is a very large pig. I like the mini ones, but that sucker is kinda scary.

reminds me of one of my favorite shots ever by garry winogrand. There's a print of this one at the metropolitan museum of art in NYC

I really like this one! :)

Thank you guys! I take photography for fun. And this session was a fun one :)
By the way, never seen this boar get angry but yes, they could be aggressive... this one always walks on the beach and say hello to bunch of tourist :) cute thing to see hehe

Most reactions

Back