Beauty in her Eyes-SOOC

RebelChick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My daughter while eating lunch. I thought the lighting from our patio shined in her eyes so beautifully, I couldnt resist even with her messy face. (13 months and feeding herself) No PP! C&C appreciated. Tight crop because of background(highchair).

2544785553_5d6b2c5f06.jpg

Cute, here eyes look awesome but you should move your watermark off her forehead..

i only put it ON my subject for the purpose of people cutting and pasting my images :) So my watermark MUST be on my subjects.. i guess i could move it to the frame

Sharp, nice DOF. But you don't need the watermark, leave it to the pros.

I know you're nervous about people knowing the photo is yours, and I don't blame you one bit, but I would put your name on the border. That away, we can see that cute kid of yours with out our focus being distracted. :)

like the tight crop actually. Have been slagged for that many a time. I think it suits the picture.

I know it's been said before. The water mark really doesn't suit the picture and it's positioning is very unflatering to the good work in taking the picture and to little'n with all that food on the face. Not a big fan of any watermark myself.

You got alot of light in her eyes which is wonderful, very beautiful! I am, however, not a fan of the rest of this photo. I feel like the crop is far too close and the eyes in the middle of the frame isn't especially pleasing. But most of all its the dirty face. I think that dirty faces are very cute to the parents and close family of the kids, but to a good number of average viewers, its kind of icky. I have kids of my own and very much feel this way. My kids with messy faces in photos=cute. Other kids in photos with messy faces=dirty.

Just some things to consider if you plan on doing more then family albums. Still, great job on sharp, well-lit eyes!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back