Beauty Portraits: Koy & Friends

3,15 and 19 are really good. She is a natural as a model, and cute as button. There is a bunch of others worthy of a mention, but there are too many to remember. Really great work in sunny conditions like that.

3,15 and 19 are really good. She is a natural as a model, and cute as button. There is a bunch of others worthy of a mention, but there are too many to remember. Really great work in sunny conditions like that.

Thank you for appreciating my images. :)

I liked 3, 15, 17 and 33 the best and a few others I cant remember the numbers of! lol

Great shots! I really like the lighting, and the models are very nice too. #24 is... interesting :D
Do you have a photo of the shoot's setup?

Great shots! I really like the lighting, and the models are very nice too. #24 is... interesting :D
Do you have a photo of the shoot's setup?

Thank you for appreciating my images. I am sorry, I do not have that photo you are looking for... :p But what I can tell you is that I used a flash mounted on-camera with a snoot clipped onto the flash head. Reflector was also used.

I definitely like your shots, it really shows that you all had a great time. If I had to be picky and find something wrong I guess I would say that in a couple there was a tad too much light on the girls.

Allan

I definitely like your shots, it really shows that you all had a great time. If I had to be picky and find something wrong I guess I would say that in a couple there was a tad too much light on the girls.

Allan

Hello Allan, thank you for liking my images. :)

Lighting and skin tones are beautiful, nice work!

All are great but there are definitely some standouts for me (too many images to mention which ones though). I'm most impressed with your skill of shooting in extremely harsh light while keeping the model perfectly exposed. Great job...

Lighting and skin tones are beautiful, nice work!

All are great but there are definitely some standouts for me (too many images to mention which ones though). I'm most impressed with your skill of shooting in extremely harsh light while keeping the model perfectly exposed. Great job...

Thank you both for appreciating my images. :)

Most reactions

Back