Beauty Portraits: M @ Pattaya Beach

Are these images okay?

• Not bad. Can do better. I have seen better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • These images suck! Don't waste my time!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is definitely the best work you have posted in a while. It makes me want to throw my camera into the ocean.

This is definitely the best work you have posted in a while. It makes me want to throw my camera into the ocean.

Ha ha ha ha. No... Don't do that please... Like me, one splash of sea wave onto my camera during shooting and it ended in the workshop for repairs... Ha ha ha ha. Thank you very much for your comments. :)

Hmm... How do I interpret this...? Hee hee hee. Anyway, thank you so much for your comments. It is still true that I am not a photographer, by profession of course. I have a full time day job. Photography is only a hobby for me, well, occassionally being engaged for paid assignments, just occassionally.

I don't dare to admit I am good. Your comments are very encouraging. Thanks for dropping by. :)

You should be mentoring here, not asking questions!! Those pictures are superb!

Do it. Admit it!! You are better than good! And if you don't think of yourself as good, the rest of us are doomed!

Ha ha ha ha. You really got to stop flattering me. There are still many pros out there and usually these pros do not post nor comment nor speak. But when they do, they do it with a bang. I am just a small fry... But really thanks for your flattery. :)

This is some great portrait work. No, this is some exceptional portrait work. The lighting is fantastic. Beautifully controlled, beautiful model. If you say youre not a professional photographer, you might think about becoming one.

This is some great portrait work. No, this is some exceptional portrait work. The lighting is fantastic. Beautifully controlled, beautiful model. If you say youre not a professional photographer, you might think about becoming one.

Thank you for your comments. :)

Most reactions

Back