...because I haven't posted in a bit...

CrazyAva

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.avapadgett.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was going through the threads I have started and I don't think I have posted any of the weddings I've done in the last 2 years almost :lol:

Extremely tatted bride...April 1st 2006

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1538-2.jpg

How fun is that couple.. !! Very cool.. I like all of them but the last one. I think its underexposed and could use more contrast. I think B&W is VERY hard, I'm still learning

I like #5 border.. How did you do that.. VERY cool.

I'm lovin' the tattooed bride:) She looks great.
And, I think the selective coloring on the last works really well. It's nice and subtle and gives a bit of warmth to the picture. But, I agree that it could do with just a little bit of lightening.

How fun is that couple.. !! Very cool.. I like all of them but the last one. I think its underexposed and could use more contrast. I think B&W is VERY hard, I'm still learning

I like #5 border.. How did you do that.. VERY cool.
I actually darkened that one on purpose with a midnight action in PS. As for #5 I made that in PS
I love them all, but the 1st one totally rocks. :)
Ok, getting this kinda comment from YOU totally rocks :lol: Thanks!
I'm lovin' the tattooed bride:) She looks great.
And, I think the selective coloring on the last works really well. It's nice and subtle and gives a bit of warmth to the picture. But, I agree that it could do with just a little bit of lightening.
I like the way it is, I darkened it on purpose. It was much brighter. I wanted it to be dark like that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back