Bedroom [lingerie]

Reaction score
Website
markderoophotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello

these were taken in a very very small bedroom :) so we had to improvise.
Plus, the room originally doesn't has luxaflex :p

five different shots, 2 models.

kimshoot14.jpg

kimshoot5.jpg

kimberley0009_RJ3_RS.jpg

kimberley0016_RJ_Avondlicht_RS.jpg

kimshoot11.jpg

Cheers

the last one is my favorite

#4 is my favorite because of the color and the bright lighting. It makes the model look more lively. Really nice set.

Love the texture of the last one.

Although #1 has that alluring "Come hither" look about it, I like #4 the best. All good by the way.

Your gallery has many wonderful shots.

#2 catches my eye the most. The closeness! The composition! The detail! What is she looking at? What is she thinking? All beautiful!

#5 is second, except wonder bras lose it for me. It's a personal matter.;)

Actually, they're all good.

I would take #1, but it would be perfect if it has the same contrast as the last one. Nice shot! :)

I like #4 the most, #2 feels like it's too much of a portrait considering it's a lingerie shoot.

Just my $.02

#1 is a good idea, but the model's pose shows off nothing of her figure. Develop this idea a bit more and you'll get some great shots.

#2 has great use of light, but the fact that she's only wearing lingerie is almost unnoticable. I wouldn't call it a lingerie shot, but it is very well done.

#3 is good, but the white balance is off making the image too blue (makes it look rather cold, whereasa gorgeous woman in sexy lingerie should be hot), and her hair gets lost in the shadows of the background. Set the white balance to Cloudy or shade (or use a custom white balance) and add an off camera flash out of frame to camera right behind the model to give her hair an edge.

#4 is very nice. Nice colour, and nice use of natural light. Good work.

#5 is also good. The limited colour palette and the dramatic light really make that the best of the bunch, in my opinion.

Good work, I look forward to seeing more from you!

#3 is good, but the white balance is off making the image too blue (makes it look rather cold, whereasa gorgeous woman in sexy lingerie should be hot), and her hair gets lost in the shadows of the background. Set the white balance to Cloudy or shade (or use a custom white balance) and add an off camera flash out of frame to camera right behind the model to give her hair an edge.
the color is on purpose, look at the movies, nightscenes aren't made with a daylight WB. The color of light changes treu the day, and night ;) a great dutch painter made his paintings with this Idea :)

Most reactions

Back