danir

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0085_int.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Dani

I like it! Also like the barbed wire. Nice job.

Gorgeous colours in the bee eater, and the barbed wire adds some more visual interest to the shot. Nicely done!

Really elegant and beautiful picture, barbed wire is adding positive edge to the pictures, blending with multi colors of bird

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.

I just noticed in one of the pictures a bee eater looking at potential food (lower right).
DSC_0088_int-1.jpg

Dani! :D
So good to see you around.
What a beautiful bird, and I think you got the focus (almost) right. Though I'm not quite sure. But then I see that it is not easy and also much depends on what you've got on your hands to work with. I have to work with wonky lenses, for example, so essentially it is "bad glass" I have, so getting a good focus becomes harder and harder.

The colours are nice and the very blurred background makes this bird stand out so well. I also like how the barbed wire cuts through the photo slightly diagonally! Well spotted and well done.

Dani! :D
So good to see you around.
What a beautiful bird, and I think you got the focus (almost) right. Though I'm not quite sure. But then I see that it is not easy and also much depends on what you've got on your hands to work with. I have to work with wonky lenses, for example, so essentially it is "bad glass" I have, so getting a good focus becomes harder and harder.

The colours are nice and the very blurred background makes this bird stand out so well. I also like how the barbed wire cuts through the photo slightly diagonally! Well spotted and well done.

Thank you LaFoto.
Indeed my tele lens is not that fancy (the simplest 70-300). And this was shot wide open for the speed. These birds are pretty quick and usually don't let you get too close.

Dani

Ah yes, I think I can imagine what your zoom lens is like. Mine's not in the least different... :( Well, that's what it's like when you live on a budget... :(

I remember Ray, do you? He once mentioned the price for one of the lenses he used for his bird photography. The money he spent on it would buy you a nice secondhand CAR! Sigh...

Most reactions

Back