CalebPhotographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC05884.jpg

DSC05885.jpg

C&C appreciated!

I found this on he side of the highway, while on my way to the flea market. It was protected by some pretty intimidating barbed wire, so I couldn't get into the field. Even outside of this flower "patch" I was engulfed by bees! ;)

It's a nice area for photographs, but I think next time you need to think a bit more about what you are doing. These are both underexposed by about a stop, and the compositions could be more compelling. The horizons are not level in either, and there are some distracting elements in the background that I would look out for next time. Being that I wasn't there, I can't tell you how to compose these, only the types of things to watch out for.

Thanks for the tips, Matt! =)

I noticed that too, after I had taken the shots, but with bee's swarming around me while I was balancing on a rock over water it was kind of hard to pay attention to these things. I personally am not entirely satisfied with these because of the dreary sky, which it has been like that for a few days.

I never have tried paying attention to horizons, though, so I will take this into consideration next time! :biggrin:

Bwuaha, I really do have to comment you on your eye, though. I just looked at my camera, and it is set to -0.7EV

Good catch.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back