Bee-ing silly

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is it just me, or does it look like this bee has a startled expression, and one big 'tooth'?

img1020pscroplo8.jpg

(Okay, guess it's just me...)

Seems to be bee-day today ... since I have only JUST commented on Xhighhand17's post of bees on clover ;).

Yes, well, this bee might have been surprised to be staring at its own reflection in the lens of your camera, or even startled at hits sight, who knows, maybe it forgot to brush its teeth in the morning or what?

Cool perspective!
And that is a nice flower here.
Did you use your on-camera flash for this photo?

Hmm, I'm not sure if the on-board flash fired for this one. It may have. Why do you ask? Is that what created the look of 'eyes'?

No I think its just you, probably too many drinks on saturday :lol:
It's not that often I get that close to a Bee and I didn't know they had little mouths like that.
I get the feeling he's getting ready to chase you out of the garden

It's the colour of the flowers that suggests flash to me, as well as the sheen on the stems mostly in focus. Somehow I think the flower would have been a deeper purple without a flash. But what do I know?

He looks a bit angry at you to be honest anty :lol: ..... nicely done ;)

he knows you're talking his pic...wondering if he should sting or not
:)

Could he bee any more startled and angry? :lmao:

Good capture.

LaFoto said:
It's the colour of the flowers that suggests flash to me, as well as the sheen on the stems mostly in focus. Somehow I think the flower would have been a deeper purple without a flash. But what do I know?
Hmm, I think you're right Lafoto...the bee was on the darker purple flower when I snapped this pic (although there is a lighter coloured one in the garden too).

Nice shot but I keep flashing back to the three little bastards that got me a couple of weeks ago.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back