I could be wrong but I think the is a wasp or a hornet and not a BEE! LOL

What kind of lens are you using here???
Did you us photoshop on this picture?

I could be wrong but I think the is a wasp or a hornet and not a BEE! LOL

What kind of lens are you using here???
Did you us photoshop on this picture?

you're right

Ok What kind of lens are you using???

And did you use Photoshop on this Picture?

Yes I used Photoshop and it's a ZD 35mm lens

I am not sure but either it is kinda out of focus or you blurred way to much in photoshop. Or that is 1.4 f lens and dof is really that good? Not sure!

Do you still have the original we can see?

I am not sure but either it is kinda out of focus or you blurred way to much in photoshop. Or that is 1.4 f lens and dof is really that good? Not sure!

Do you still have the original we can see?

Well it was a pretty quick and "lucky" shot

Here is the out cam pic.

2222222222i.jpg

Well hell man I think it is a very interesting picture!

Wish you could have got all of the wings in the pic but I dont think it is that important.
THE depth of field is so thin it is amazing... his eye and front leg in focus and that is it... the focus fades very quickly

What is the lowest F/stop on that lens? I know I am asking a ton of question but I am still learning too and I really like this photo

Well hell man I think it is a very interesting picture!

Wish you could have got all of the wings in the pic but I dont think it is that important.
THE depth of field is so thin it is amazing... his eye and front leg in focus and that is it... the focus fades very quickly

What is the lowest F/stop on that lens? I know I am asking a ton of question but I am still learning too and I really like this photo

Thx man.. it's lowest is 3.5 f :D

Ok so that is crazy? Maybe some one else can answer this. F3.5 35mm lens. Am I right or wrong to say that this shot is PS or something is up with it. I am just not sure what!

Maybe someone with more experience than me!!! Good luck and I still like the shot! Take more

Thank you!!

Here another one

2508opf.jpg

anybody else? any helpful tips maybe?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back