Beef up your profiles people!

See how lame I really am?? You guys know the lingo better than I do! :roll:

And Matt, I put a pic in that thread you mentioned a long while back, it's buried in there someplace. :p

I hate these questions particulary at parties, boring. I would like a profile insert that lets the participant put in anything they wish, much more interesting and offers a much greater entertainment value, see like Terri's post, now we know her maybe his (who knows) fantasies . Can we do this somehow?????

Hi, Joseph. I like your idea, but I promise nothing I said up there was a fantasy for me. So sorry if that spoils any good visuals, :wink: but truly, I am shy and stupid in public. Outside of a little supportive dancing at the shows of my musician friends, you won't see me humping any poles anytime soon, or secretly wanting to!! :eek: Oh, and I AM a girl just to set the record straight there, since you seemed to be wondering about that. :LOL:

Dammit, Manda! Here I try to accommodate you cause our profiles are boring, and now look - this is all your fault, missy. :p

And I think it's terrible that I am the only poster who spiced things up for our Manda - can't anyone else come up with anything outrageous for her?? geez!

watch out matts on the prowl!

before too long he will find that secret stash of naked photoforum chick photos that chase has hidden here... :D

Mark...shhhh
What he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Terriberry, I grant you Chief Spicer Upper
sexywink.gif

Hi folks, Terri....now, you blew my fantasy, just really trying to be entertaining, this is cyberspace after all, we can all be the wizard of OZ if we want to be... that is part of the fun....I did post it on off topic forum, when it comes to photography I am sooooooo serious, just kidding...

Joseph: no harm, no foul....aw, your fantasy was spoiled....bummer... :wink:

MANDA - I am in love with your avatar!!!!! :p

i can spice things up around here (or ruin your next meal :roll: ) ... i can provide a link to doxx and i private home movie collection? :sillysmi:

linky please. I'll send you the link of me and Paris Hilton.

Profile updated.

my head would literally pop off if i saw naked photoforum girls...i wouldnt know what to do...

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back