Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1/125
f/4.5
ISO 100
50mm

3597690412_7e0db76a1d_o.jpg

Nice picture but it looks like you cut something off on top of the roof and the lamp intruding at the bottom of the frame is disturbing. On my screen the colours appear too saturated.

Was that picture taken in Oxfordshire (or maybe Berkshire), UK? I seem to remember walking past this building or something very similar.

Try 72 miles south and might have walked past it :thumbup:

Thanks for the C&C.

Try 72 miles south and might have walked past it :thumbup:

Memory can be deceptive. I found a picture (not mine) of the cottage I was thinking of and it does not really look like the one in your picture... Oh well, I got the country right.;)

Saturation looks a little strong to me, but otherwise it's a pretty nice shot!

Really nice picture. I agree about the saturation. The clipped roof and lamp don't bother me, but the plastic bench & chair does. Nothing you could have done about that though. Lovely little cottage.

What was the main focus of this pic? The top of the cottage is cut off and the cottage is out of focus!

I don't know... the composition seems not that great to me, personally.

There's just a HECK of a lot going on... plastic lawn furniture in the background, the fence open and obstructing the door, odd and not particularly attractive building behind the cottage, not so attractive curtains, ginormous rhodedendrum (sp) with ugly fence barely holding it back, etc.

I mean there are a lot of potentially interesting things there, but just taken from where you are it seems like they all compete for your attention, and none of them are necessarily what you want the viewer focusing on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back