Beekse Bergen

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to a zoo last sunday. This place is called "Beekse Bergen" Its pretty cool cause you can walk around, but you can also take your car or hop on a bus and drive through the park. I did the walk around bit and made some shots. Offcourse you got the whole fence and glass thing then, but often you can work around that.
Here they are:
BeekseBergen001.jpg

BeekseBergen002.jpg

BeekseBergen003.jpg

BeekseBergen004.jpg

BeekseBergen005.jpg

BeekseBergen006.jpg

BeekseBergen007.jpg

BeekseBergen008.jpg

BeekseBergen009.jpg

BeekseBergen010.jpg

BeekseBergen011.jpg

BeekseBergen012.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

I really like the third one, there is so much power in that stance and those eyes!

You did not think of anyone in particular (any persons we all might know), when you took your Photos 6 and 7, did you??? ;)

The tiger coming towards us is my instant favourite, and favourite by far! Glass? Not to be seen AT ALL! Well done!

now thats my kind of place!
well #10 and #3 are my faves but I have a bit of a soft spot for #7 & #9

nice shots!!

what kind of bird is that in #10?

(^^^I believe #10 is a Secretary Bird, eating a chick)

Wow, Daan, nice shots!! A lot of really good ones...my faves being 3, 4, 6, 7 and 10.

#5 is great. I mean all of them are great, but #5 is really funny... What kinda monkey, "honey, I shrunk the kids" thing is this... ?

#3 and #10 are excellent shots if I may say so myself.

thanks for the replies everyone :)
And yes, everytime i walk in a zoo i have to think about some members when is see pinguins and otters.
I put some space between the numbers and the photo's now, looks like it was a bit confusing . But the bird in #9 is a Secretary bird (like Antartican said) and #10 is a Mandarin duck.
#3 was a big tiger and he was really close. At sometimes there was just me, a piece of glass and the tiger. Really cool to see a tiger that close, very impressive.

I love a lot of these, but I think the processing you used on #3 gives it a surreal quality that I really love.

(He looks like he is going to get his lunch!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back