Been A While...Addition

PhotoJoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm adding a cropped version of shot 1 at 100%. It isn't cropped for any kind of composition, I just love the hairs on the flower to the left. By the way, Aal shot with a 10D.

IMG_0500cropped.jpg

IMG_0500sized.jpg

IMG_0504sized.jpg

IMG_0498sized.jpg

Thanks Vonnagy. They're really much better at full size though. If I get a minute, I'll post a larger version.

i like the last one the best. Really like the shadows. Nice job

Number 1 is wonderful - seems rather intimate, yet calm as Airventure noted. - very nice.

A pity that the added enlargement (cropped version) of #1 is way too large for any screen to really, I mean really appreciate it. You (ok: I) keep scrolling and scrolling but never get to see the whole photo. And I'd so like to for it's so crisp and clear, you DO see each and every little hair of the flowers!

The light in your #1 is so that I wish I were able to copy that one day but I fear I won't ever succeed in doing that...

1 and 3 is beautiful!!!

JOe - they all look great on my monitor - very decent images.

hi LaFoto btw (did you get my email the other week ?)

good work ! :0)

Hi back, Jack.
Recent email? So far unanswered? Can't think of any. Will you re-mail it? (I did hear you make my wolf roar, though, if that's what you mean? [Although they HOWL!])

As to Joe's addition: it does look good on my screen all right, it's very highly resolved and I can see every tiny detail. Wonderful effect --- which, however, I only get by scrolling and scrolling and scrolling.
Nothing wrong with scrolling, but I so wish I could see the whole picture as one for once (whine....)

And to think- all this time I thought Q-Tips were man-made. Go figure! :)

Nice shots, I really like that second one. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back