been a while! gorgeous family..

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lol yes! that bugged me too. little man was a runner though and thats actually the ONLY shot we got of him looking in that location and i loved it otherwise. I wonder if I could play in PS and fix that..

5 is my favorite from the whole session! <3

Nice set. :thumbyo:

I wonder if I could play in PS and fix that..
You shouldn't have too much problem -- I did a 5-minute quick edit with CS2 and got this. More time (and the original) should have much better results.

quick_edit.jpg

nice job! I always suck at cloning near hair lol ill have to have a play tomorrow when im not so sleepy and likely to be impatient ;)

I got a lot of practice in class - cloning out sensor boogers.

Very nice set. I think I'm alone here, but #4 puts the gravy on the 'taters for me

Agree with Rick on #4, the way the background frames the family is great. Beautiful set :icon_thumright:

Thanks all! I LOVE that location in 4 just wasn't 100% crazy about the only posing we could make work with little man. Runners near the ground = bad news. lol That's the only shot I got of him looking and smiling in that spot. He was on a mission to track down large sticks otherwise. ;)

And Traveler, I'm not usually a tilter but something felt very stiff and I felt like it lost the playful feel when I straightened it up. I dunno? ;\ I have strange hangups sometimes. lol

And Traveler, I'm not usually a tilter but something felt very stiff and I felt like it lost the playful feel when I straightened it up. I dunno? ;\ I have strange hangups sometimes. lol

A tilted frame sometimes works to enhance a photograph, but examples of that really working are few and far between. Tilting a frame "just because" is no substitute for artistry and will not help average shots break into the big time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back