Been gone for a while - few new car pics - C&C

bullitt453

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangsofburlington.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been a while since I've posted anything here. Thought I'd share a few shots I took of my car this past weekend. Unfortunetly, my trippod broke on me, so these were all hand held. C&C welcome.

3303833486_a358b37d78_o.jpg

3303814972_6501aedc9f_o.jpg

3303814966_319768246a_o.jpg

3303814962_549eed6498_o.jpg

3303814918_7c4bd454c5_o.jpg

Nice car but The shots are not that interesting. When I think of car shots I think of country roads or by the water. They just dont interest me. I think the backgrounds may be too busy. Be careful of that.

I am not a huge fan of Mustangs, or even Ford for that matter, but this car is beautiful! I agree to be careful of busy backgrounds, but these don't look too bad to me. Nice shots!

Nice car but The shots are not that interesting. When I think of car shots I think of country roads or by the water. They just dont interest me. I think the backgrounds may be too busy. Be careful of that.
Country roads I can see. But by the water? Not so much. Cars should be seen in their natural environment. All of these shot were taken in parking lots and alleyways All places a car can be seen, just like a country road. And I do not find the backgrounds too busy at all, but we all have different opinions. Thanks for your C&C.;)

I used to be a mustang fan. I used to have a 96 GT. Then I got my Z28 Camaro and after that my Mustang felt like a joke LoL. Nice pictures though. They could use a better setting but what you did get looks good.

Great shots! i like all the backgrounds and lighting too.

I used to be a mustang fan. I used to have a 96 GT. Then I got my Z28 Camaro and after that my Mustang felt like a joke LoL. Nice pictures though. They could use a better setting but what you did get looks good.
:lol: I'm sure it did. The 96-98 GTs are the slowest of the 4.6L Mustangs.

nice pics, nice car. Love those wheels.

I originally really liked the first one- that wall is a great backdrop, but I think I like the lower angle of many of the other shots better. Maybe same setting, different framing.

Still, nice shots all.

I agree with the busy backgrounds and country roads or even sandy beach or something with the sunsetting in the background

Most reactions

Back