Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been playing with a couple of Leica digi cameras today

IMG_7532.jpg

IMG_7533.jpg

I like them I like them a lot :drool:

okay, I need a cold shower...

M8 is great
see, it even rhymes

just love the fact you have to remove the base-plate to change SD card and battery.

Its just a classic M but digital.

Im in love

You haven't lived until you've shot wide angle with a Leica M series camera. No mirror, no need to design retrofocus into the WA lenses. They are simply stunning - contrastiest WA lenses in the industry. M6 was the last one I had but I would imagine they do a pretty decent job with digital.

in UK about £3000-3500 body

EOS 1d mk2 £2300
NIKON D2XS £2500
EOS 1ds mk2 £4500

so its not cheap but a normal M isnt cheap. it will sell but not in big numbers, but I hope im wrong.

But it is a joy to use

lostprophet said:
in UK about £3000-3500 body

EOS 1d mk2 £2300
NIKON D2XS £2500
EOS 1ds mk2 £4500

so its not cheap but a normal M isnt cheap. it will sell but not in big numbers, but I hope im wrong.

But it is a joy to use

OMG! that is... wow... my car costed me £1000 2 years ago....
heheheh

Jeff Canes said:
any samples, as in shots

no, sorry. The M8 I got to play with was one of only 3 in the UK and has old firmware inside. The pics I did take were excellent in everyway. Colour, sharpness and noise, but I only took JPGs as we had no software for RAW files.

I sooooo want one

how i envy that :) still i prefer the film ones for some reason... was that the R9 with digital back?

duncanp said:
how i envy that :) still i prefer the film ones for some reason... was that the R9 with digital back?

Oh yes:D

Most reactions

Back