Been Snooping for awhile....

tess_thereb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just decided to make an account for this informative forum cause I just received my Nikon D3200 ( 4days ago)! :applouse::applouse::applouse: ...although I have been on here in the past as a guest just reading and learning...and admiring.
I'm mostly interested in macro photography but portrait and landscape are pretty cool too.

There are lots of stuff I need to learn about photography and I think this site is one to be into. Not really aspiring to do anything major in photography, although I've always fascinated over it (I'm more of a computer science nut) but it was a spur of the moment thing that got re-ignited this summer.
But hey, I'm 18 and from the Caribbean. Already have my questions written down in my notepad. :1219:

Last edited:
Welcome to TPF. Home of the TPF Cafe's $1.99 Wednesday Lunchtime Burrito Special!!! (The TPF Cafe is on the third floor, just past the straightjacket checkout desk, on the left.)

Welcome aboard.

Rule #1 - do not, under any circumstance, accept a burrito from the guy posting above me. I did, once, and it stayed with me for weeks. ;)

Hahaa, is Derrel implying that I'm crazy for joining this site :lol:??? But thank you for the welcomes everyone :02.47-tranquillity:
There is not a requirement to be crazy, but if you are, the forums seem to make more sense.

snowbear said:
Welcome aboard.

Rule #1 - do not, under any circumstance, accept a burrito from the guy posting above me. I did, once, and it stayed with me for weeks. ;)

Okay--for the LAST time, I'm telling you again...arsenic is a naturally-occurring mineral found in the water supplies of many municipalities across the USA...

Just be sure to bookmark the DSM-V if you plan on spending much time among the inmates here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back